My son has just been diagnosed with Mild cerebral atrophy, kindly suggest

My son has just been diagnosted with Mild cerebral atrophy , please help... My 2 years old boy was just diagnosted with mild cerebral atrophy. What can I expect from now on? MRI showed he has cortical and center mild CA. He stopped talking couple of months ago and eating habits has changed dramatically, now he doesnt want to eat. OP has improved a little his vocabulary as he is saying all the words he stop saying a while ago and he is making sounds again. Neurologist says he CA might affect his IQ, however he is very bright so far. We are very lost on this, going nuts every passing second and dont know how to react to his constant tantrums and behavior as every time we try to correct him for something he hits his head hard or trow himself on the floor crying nonstop. He always had a strong character, is this associated with CA? Can he has epilepsy even EEG came out normal?? Can someone please tell me whats going on? Neurologist gave results over 5 seconds phone conversation and next appoinments is not for another three weeks. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011