My right knee started to hurt to straighten in the inside. Can online doctor help me ?

Just recently my right knee started to hurt to straighten in the inside. Its not my knee cap, its next to it. When i straighten it, i immediately have to stop because of the sharp pain being created. Also walking down stairs hurts. In 2008 i got slide tackled right below my knee in a soccer game. My doctor thought it was an ACL tear, but turned out to be no tear some contusion, blood and water under the knee cap. Over time i got off crutches and did physical therapy , but stopped because that was making it hurt again. Now I have been working alot more, which consists of standing for around 6 or 7 hours and have started playing soccer on the side. I play soccer for my college, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it. I have been icing and everything, however it just doesnt seem to go away. I wanted to get an opinion before i take it too seriously and go to the doctor, for it could just be a little pain from the initial injury and nothing at all. Any insight helps.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011