My mother suffers from Rheumatic heart disease and has irregular heart rate. How to control the heart rate ?

SIR my mother is taking channelSR120 one tablet daily fruslac one tab, acitrom 2mg one tab in morning. she is suffering rhematic heart disease with moderate ms( mvop1.2sqcm), last one month she has irrarular heart rate100/min after 8 hours of taking medicines. heart rate remain 74/min after medicine. can this 100/min heart rate is dangerous , can it be controlled.age is 68yrs height is 5ft 3inch & weaght is 48kg
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011