My mother has numbness in her feet and stomach pain. What could these symptoms mean ?

So this query is for my mother who is in her mid-40s. 3 years ago, she started feeling stomach problem, especially on the upper part like numbness or something, as well as she had difficulty walking that time and her legs are also numb, she can t even feel her slippers removed from her feet she say. Until now, she still have these symptoms, with back pains and constant urinating. What could be wrong with her? Help pls.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011