My lower back is sore and the left sight of my abdomen is sore and i dont get my period symptoms. Am i pregnant ?

We are trying for a baby and the pregnancy test is neg and i started my period yesterday but is very spotty and my period is always on time. My lower back is sore and the left sight of my abdomen is sore and i dont get my period symtoms . I am 28 and my weight is 69kg and height is 1.6m and i have 2 sons and allergic to penicilin. Can i still be peregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Hello anonymous
Welcome to health care magic forum
as you had your periods ,so chances of pregnancy are less.wait & watch & get the urine for pregnancy test done.allergic to penicillin or any drug is no contraindication for pregnancy .Sign & symptoms your are talking is, can be due to many reasons.
Wish you good health