My husband has chest pain. Is it because of Cocaine or stress at work ?

my husband has chest pains at the moment and went to the doctors today. I asked him to tell the doctor that he has been taking cocaine for over 7 years although only at the weekends now. He said he told the doctor that he was and about all the other stresses he has at work etc and she took his sats felt his chest and suggested a change in lifestyle, gave him a nicotine patch and fake cigarette and said it was probably indigestion too. Does this sound right? Surely any doctor would suggest help for the cocaine not just address the other issues he has and would maybe send for a scan to see if any damage etc??? If he is lying i need to seek help as his pains are very bad and i am sure they are cocaine related.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011