My heart sometimes skips beats or kind of jumps . What could be the problem ?

My heart sometimes skips beats or kind of "jumps". What could be the problem?
I'm sixteen, I eat like a normal teenager. I have depression and anxiety. I have, in the past, been known to drink and smoke weed. I don't smoke nearly as much anymore, once a month at this point. This has been going on for awhile, every now again my heart will skip a beat or feel like its jumped, there is minor discomfort when this happens. I've never thought much of it, only today I have the flu and it's happen two or three times.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009