My heart beats fast for 2 seconds then goes back to normal,what is wrong with me so please give your suggestion!

My heart beats for 2 seconds then goes back to normal I am 23 years old and started to feel my heart beat fast for 2 seconds then go back to normaland it happen's 3 to 4 times a dayand at the same time every time it happens I get butterfly's in my stomach and feel scared. I also noticed that when i eat something greasy or coffee it happens. I am really curious what's wrong with me so please contact me a.s.a.p.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010