My father had bladder and kidney cancer about seven years ago. dr recommended surgery. Is there anything we can do ?

My father had bladder and kidney cancer about seven years ago. This past nov. he hurt his arm, dr said torn biecp after christmas we found out that the arm was broken, his dr recommended surgery. 3 weeks ago he walks into the hospital has the surgery, and know we are told he has 2 weeks to live. They have hospic coming in. he wants to live and we want he to live as well. Is there anything we can do ? He tries to eat, they had him standing up today. What can we do ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011