My endometrium measures 9mm. Does it mean i have bulky cervix ?

I am 42 years old,61 kgs,ht.5feet 6 inches.My menstral cyle is of 27 days for last few months . This time on 12th day i felt little discomfort and abdominal pain as i used to get between 12th to 15th day in genearal. this time pain was little more and was followed by little spotting. i called my doc who suggested USG abdomen and TVS. In USG the endometrium measures 9mm, and few nabothium cysts are seen within it..Is this the cause of bulky cervix as mentioned in the report? Uterus is anteverted and normal in size except for a small cyst of 0.4cm size is seen in posterior myometrium of fundus. On pelvic examination , doc could see whitish,transparent discharge and recommended Zenflox and Flagyl for 5 days and Clingen-vaginal insersion for 7 days .she wants me to come after 10 days for pap smear.I seek your expert advise. Kindly guide.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011