My child fell and hurt his head, bump on head, diarrhea, upset tummy. Advise?

My son fell down the stairs on Friday night ( 3 days ago). After the fall he cried for just a little while and I examined him and he was fine besides a little bump on his head.. I kept him up a while before putting him to sleep that night. The next morning he ended up vomiting. Went all day without vomiting but daycare said he didn't eat much.. I feed him a snack after getting home then he took a nap. After his nap he ebbed up vomiting again. Later that night all I fed him was applesauce, banana, jello, and pedilyte. After putting him to sleep he woke up and vomited. The next day he was fine. He ate good and did not vomit. Now today he has started diarreah and has am upset tummy and not much of an appetite. Could the fall be related? There has been no blood in vomit or diarreah. Should I take him to the doctors?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013