My baby is not in head down position in last month of pregnancy. What should i do ?

Dear sir/ mam, i m at 37 weeks and my EDD is 17 january but still my baby is not head down position, is this is any complication there, and i consult doctor she said do up and down 10 times in a day........ or another kind of domestic work in which u can sit and up................and my baby activity is regular and many times more than 30 movements and many times less than 15 is it okes mam, kindly pls tell me is this any problem is dere or wat?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Dec 2011