My 5 year old daughter says she has been sexually abused. How can I find out if she is a virgin ?

i have 5 years girl which i dought that she is sexsualy abused how can i find that she is still virgin i have 5 year girl now she told me that she has been sexsualy abused 3 weeks bfore ?how can i find that she is still vigin or not ?plz send me some picture of baby vagina that may help me.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
A five years old girl is mature enough to describe what happened with her and who did it. Still only examination of vagina will not help and other signs are also need to be seen.It is best to get her examined from a gynaecologist.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal