My 3 y/o grand daughter has been diagnosed with a thornwaldts cyst, she has had a head ache for the past 2 days, what do you suggest for this ?

hi, my 3 y/o grand daughter has been diagnosed with a thornwaldt's cyst. she has had a head ache for the past 2 days, she says her throat hurts but is not red, she has been very clingy & crying. she has had her adenoids, tonsils out & ear tubes. the ENT she saw last week said he thought she had allergies. she was tested today & all were negative. what do you suggest
Asked On : Wed, 1 Sep 2010