My 1 year old son has rash that comes and goes

What would cause my one year old son to have a red rash that makes him pull at his skin like it burns or itches.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it may be due to any type of skin reaction since how long he is having this problem .you can give him milk mixed with haldi 2times &give him khadirasav 1tea spoon 3times for 1wk
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi! ashanddrew4ever,
If there is a family history of atopy i.e. athama in baby or anybody in family then baby can have rashes which itches esp on face and arms .Kindly rule out this by showing to a dermatologist .Other thing which a bay can get is scabies which can spread from one person to other...check that out too...
take care,