Muscular pain in knee, have weakness, massaging relieves pain. What is wrong?

Hi Respected Dr. this is faraz from pakistan karachi Iam a smoker person last 7 to 10 years i god musle pain which start my knee to foot between and some times also come elbow to hand betwee i feel some thing weekness come in this sides almost daily when i go to sleep that time its happning like that so i feel to bad so my son massage me on calves and also same action doing my back so i feel relife then sleep sir can u give me suggestion and treatment iam very thanks full you and your team
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013