Muscle tightness from lower back to neck. Taking perindropril for high BP and crestor for high cholesteror. Medicinal side effects?

muscle tightness from lower back up to my neck - especially in my neck area - have been to chiropractors since Dec12 and tried Osteo but am still experiencing no improvement - I have been doing the stretches recommended. I have been and still taking perindopril erbumine 8mg approx over 2 years for high blood pressure and was taking Crestor 10mg for cholestrol, the chiropractor mentioned that statin in Crestor or similar cholestral affects muscles, so I stopped using
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013