Muscle strain in the urinary system, had fungal infection in genitals recently. Anything serious?

hi i am new to this site and i dont know how it works, i hope the reply will be mailed back to me i am writing this since i am very much worried as i am feeling a discomfort or may be strain in my urinary system , its not feeling like a pain, but i am feeling inside the urinary system like how it feels when a muscle is over strained, i have a previous record of fungal infection in outer genitals, is their a serious problem with my body?, can i wait one week to see a doctor or should i see urgently.. is my problem serious enough for a sudden action, can i afford to wait one week to see if it fade by itself,
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012