Muscle pain, joint pain, blocked nose, brown mucus, headache, sleeplessness. Taking paracetamol

Hi, I started felling ill on Sunday with flu like symptoms, this has persisted to this day with the usual flu signs, muscle and joint aches, blocked nose, very brown mucus , severe headache and sleeplessness , I have been taking paracetamol 500mg 8 in total since Monday night and 1 Lemsip yesterday morning, as well as plenty of fluids, last night I noticed red bands had developed under my fingernails and this morning I discovered red splotches on the back of both of my hands starting down on to my arms, is this something to be concerned about as I have neve experienced this symptom with flu before?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013