Mupirocin ointment went in the eye. Concerned about chemical injury to eyes?

i got a tiny tiny bit of mupirocin ointment in my eye as i was treating my daughter s impetigo around her mouth-doesn t hurt at all -will my eye be ok? I already wiped away any residue on my finger after I applied it to my daughter-but the @5 min later I rubbed the lower lid- I m worried as I have extremely dry eyes due to a chemical injury in my eyes (naphythelyne) then eye flushing @ 6 months ago. Thanks, Annemarie Thanks! YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013