Muffled ear, hearing loss post using a Q-tip, had a strong blow on the face. Cause?

Yesterday I needed money for a date im going on this monday so the only way it seemed to make money was to wrestle other people for money like I usually do. Nobody wanted to wrestle except one person who was taller then me, weighed more than me, and was over all stronger than me by a lot. I knew i was going to lose but I felt like i had no choice because I needed that money badly. Well needless to say i lost and got pretty banged up. My main concern is that i woke up in the morning today (about a hour ago) and my ear seemed kinda muffled but i could hear fine out of it. So I stuck a Q-tip in there thinking that it was wax then all hearing to that ear shut off. I still cannot hear out of this ear and it has been a hour. Could you please identify this?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012