Have feverish feeling, closed nasal passage. Done tympanometry and audiometry

i usually have a feverish feeling every evening from 5 - 6 pm which lasts up to 10- 11 pm and during this period there is a secretion in the nose which relieves me for 3 to 4 days and again it returns and last for about 15 to 20 days. i have suffering from this disease for last 40 years and now i am almost 78 years old. during this period my nasal passage remains closed and i have to breath through mouth. but when i am relieved for few days tha nasal passage also remains open. ENT, THROAT SWAP, BLOOD, X - RAY of skull , TYMPANOMETRY AUDIOMETRY and other tests have been done in this regard but no abnormality found. several steroid drugs pescribed by the doctors from time to time has been taken but all in vain. your advice is solicited. N Ghosh INDIA
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012