Most of the time if I walk to work, I start shaking really bad and feel faint

Hi, I feel weak often and also feel tired. But most of the time if I walk to work, I start shaking really bad and feel faint. I also get very light headed and feel like fainting , but I never do. I had anemia last year when I was pregnant but It seemed to get better. I went to the docter and I didn t have an iron deficancy or any vitamin problems. I went for a barium study to see if I had a bleeding ulcer but the results were clear. From the blood tests and study, they couldn t find out why I was anemic . I sort of believe I never got rid of it either. Things seem to have worsened except my sleeping. I used to sleep 15 hours a day when I was pregnant but now I at least need 10 to function properly.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011