Mortons neuroma on the bottom of the feet, lump in the hand. Steroid injection not helping. Any topical creams?

yes I have pain on my left foot I was diagnosed by a foot specialist with fibroma/ mortons neuroma on the bottom of both of my feet left foot worst than right foot. The pain was so bad that he injected a steriod around the growth last week and iced it for several days, he also is going to make me a pair of orthotics next week however I continue to have some pain especially on the side of my left foot in the middle. the specialist also found a lump on my right hand small which does not hurt. since the injection has only helped a little what else can I do? any good topical creams? Thank you ,
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013