Morning sickness kind of feeling throughout the day, extreme when air is in digestive tract, bowel movement when nauseous. Infection sign?

I have what seems to be a slightly different kind of morning sickness . It lasts all day, but its most severe when I have air in my digestive track at all (and causes extreme discomfort if I can t burp, which eventually makes me throw up). Usually if I m nauseas it means I have to pass a bm, but the stool has been soft and has smelled bad. I ve been told that s a possible sign of infection, but I m also 9 weeks pregnant. I m horribly uncomfortable, because it s bm related and not just hormones I find that nausea medication doesn t work, water and saltines make it worse, there seems to be no relief for my all day symptoms. Any advice or insight would be so appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012