Morning sickness during early pregnancy. No help with medicines. Having white discharge. Normal?

Hi I was just wondering a couple of things. I am 9 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing a lot of morning sickness throughout my day. My doctor gave me pills to help but they don t seem to work is there anything else I can try because I cannot keep anything down even the prenatal vitamins are coming back up. Also I am having quite a bit of white discharge I was just wondering what causes this and is it normal?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013