Mood swings, irritable, anger issues. Stopped alchol. Had pancreojejunostomy. Alternate medication?

hello i was using alcohol for the last 20 years and due to which had chronic and acute pancreatitis for which i was given fortwin and phenargan for pain relief,i also underwent a pancreojusjestonomy surgery done in 2006 and i got addicted to fortwin also ,my using of alcohol and fortwin together continued for 5 years. i went to a rehab for 2 months and am now clean totally for the last 2 and half months,but i think i have lot of mood swings and get irritated and angry on small small topics, though i have a firm mind not to start my old addictions again,do you i need some alternate medication??
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012