Mole on left breast, swelling, black spots on it, changed in colour. Tried freezing it, reoccurred. Treatment?

I have had a mole on the outside of my left breast for 5 or 6 years my primary doctor is aware of it and had froze it off one time and it came back , has always been the same time this year it is raised up and has had some black color spots come up in it now , doesn t hurt just concerns me cause it has changed color now. the size is twice the size of a pencil eraser and not completely round either . What u think
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013