Missed two periods cycle, having all pregnancy symptoms. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Iv missed 2 periods now , have all signs of pregnancy I took home test 2 in the after noon and both came back negative done one in the morning and came back positive If pregnant at this stage I would have only been about 12 days I went to the doctors on the 13th day and got blood done which was negative , still no period a week and a half later so I went back to the doctor and got another blood text yet still negative is it possable that I am pregnant it is jut not showing up as its been none to happen in my family ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013