Missed the pill, had unprotected sex, had never missed the pill consistently for months. Pregnancy chances?

hello, i have currently been taking the pill for just under a year, i use the microgynon 30 pill, i have never missed a pill before in the past, but after my last 7 day break from the pill which was on the 26th december - approx 30th december, then i didnt take my new pack of pills, ive missed 12 at the beginning of the pack and have since had unprotected sex as me and my boyfriend were planning on trying for a baby but have decided it would be best to wait for another couple of months, what are the chances that i may be pregnant and what should i do about going back on the pill, start on the same packet as if i hadnt missed any or start a complete new packet?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013