Missed taking the pill on scheduled time, had sex in the meantime. Had period on expected date. Is there a pregnancy chance?

Hi. I m a 21 year old woman. I was on the combined pill but took two pills ( 12 hours late) on week two. I had sex in the meantime. I experienced spotting a week later. 8 days after intercourse I did a blood betaHCG and it was at 1 mui. 12 days after intercourse I went there again and it was still at 1 mui. 19 days after sex I had another beta hcg and it was at 2 mui (in a different lab). 21 days after sex I had another betahcg (yet in a different lab) and it was at 1.2 mui. I also had an ultrasound and gynecological exam done and it shwed that my uterine cavity was empty and that I had no signs of pregnancy. I also had my period on the expected date (14 days after sex) and there was red, live blood, but it was less than usual. Do you think I can be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013