Missed periods, weight gain, negative pregnancy test, had taken a course of meprate 10 mg, vitamin B tabs. What could cause the delay?

Hi, I am 25 year old married women. I used to get periods regulary. But for the past three months, I am missing the same. I tested for pregnancy twice and it was negative. I consulted a doctor and she gave me meprate 10 mg for 5 days( 2 times a week) & Vitamin B tabs since I am looking to get pregnant now. Today( 15th March) is the tenth day after I completed the course. I still havnt got my periods. Can you please tell me why is it so?? I have also gained 8 kg in the past three months. I am now in 78kg with 170cm height . Can you please provide me with some solutions for the same???
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012