Missed periods, urine pregnancy test positive. Prescribed Naturogest and Gestafol. What type of medication is it?

My wife has missed her periods for 8 weeks. Till 30 july all the pregnency tests were negative and nothing was seen in the ultrasound . But after a week the urine pregnency test was positive. She showed to a doctor and he prescribed her naturogest 100 and gestafol plus for two weeks. He asked her to get a ultrasound after two weeks. Can you please tell that what kind of medicine did my doctor advised me?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012