Missed periods, took tablets, got to know later that I was pregnant. Will that have an adverse effect on the baby?

hello. I am Namrata. My last period date was 10 Jul 2012. I got married on 22 Jul2012. After one month I didnt got my period. I dont ulter sound. but there was no pregnancy. After I went to doctor with my reports, she gave me a medicine for 5 days ( I dont rememeber the name) I took 2 tablet in a day , but still I didnt got my period. I got pregnant after that and I was not aware of. I went to same doctor, she told me to have Orval G for 20 days and then you will get the periods. I started taking this medicine on 27 sep 2012 till 16 oct 2012, but still I didnt got my periods. I went to another doctor and she is my family doctor on 20 oct, she done pregnancy test and then I got to know that I m pregnent. I done ultra sound on 20 oct and the report says that i am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnent. I just wanted to know that I have taken orval G for 20 days , does it effect on my baby? The report says that baby heart beat is nornal and the position is also okay rightnow. What can I do . What is the side effect of this orval G ... please advice ...? HELP
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012