Missed periods, taking prolomate, dilsem. Could this be causing delay?

i am babita my age is 36 un married i am facing with my problems with my periods. i usually get periods before my date by one week. And my date was on 5 august but still i dint get my periods .what to do One of my friend suggested to take cycloset syrup .Doctor please advice to get periods regularly . iam using B.P tablet PROLOMATE XL50. since 1 year. and DILZEM30 SINCE 11 DAYS. Are this tablets effecting my periods?Suggest medicine for my problem.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012