Missed periods, swollen breasts, vaginal pain, frequent urination, have mucus with blood in stools. Am I pregnant?

hi i have had a problem with my colon for ah while problems going to the bathroom everytime but now i see mucus an tips of blood wat could it b an could i get pregnant with this problem cuz i have seen my period an i have never missed it , it is more than a week gone an still i havent seen it my breast are swollen and i an getting a pain in the vagina area , urinating more often an sleepy please tell me if am pregnant or not
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012