Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, no menses even after taking sustain. Can I still be pregnant?

my periods were on 7th of nov but i missed it. i waited till 20th december as i get my periods sometimes a week late but since 6 months its regular. i m married since 2yrs n m 30 yrs old, no PCOD . so i visited my Doctor she did my pregnancy test using a kit but its negative n she gave me sustain 300 for 3days so i used it on 27th night,28th morning and night and still not got periods, Can i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012