Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, have pcos, history of miscarriage. Will I ever conceive?

Hi!! I am almost 29 and have been with my husband for 10 years now.. We have had unprotected sex for most of it.. I have had 2 miscarriages in the past with him. The last miscarriage was in july of 2007.. I know I have cystic ovarian disease .. Im really heart broken and scared to death that I will not be able to give him a child.. Im so sick of waiting and Im pretty sure he is too.. Im going on 3 months late and I took test and its negative.. I dont know what to do other then let him move on and give up on the thought of ever having a baby.. Please help me.. Im so scared
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013