Missed periods, negative pregnancy test, had taken plan B. Cause?

my last period start date was dec 29th 2012 after that week i engaged in sexual activity and 1st week of january i took plan B pill . i have not gotton my period yet and its already february 15th. on sunday night i did get pain like i m starting my period and it went away few hours later yet still no period. i took an appointment with my doctor and took pregnancy test and it was negative. is there something i should be worried about i m jsut worried that i still havent gotton my period
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013