Missed periods, negative pregnancy test. Had taken mtp kit in the recent past. Reason?

HI, my wife had pregnancy of two weeks,she took medicine[ mtp kit] and bleeding occured for a month and then her menses got normal... after 3 months she got twise periods in november and then she took hormonal medicines and then again got normal periods now she had to have on 27 dec but its 10 days above and still no periods ...took pregnancy test it was negative.... what can be the reason for it...? please reply fast...
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013