Missed periods in a row, pregnancy test negative, constant abdominal pain surrounding belly button. Cause?

Hi I m Taylor. I m nineteen. And for the first time ever, I ve missed two periods in a row. I am sexually active but after taking two pregnancy tests at different times, one within the last week, both came out negative. My worry is the constant. Abdominal pain . Right below my rib cage and surrounding my belly button. The pain is severe and sharp. And happens at random but is always uncomfortable. It kills to put pressure on my tummy and results in constant pain. What could be the cause? What shoul I do?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012