Missed periods for 2 months, 2 negative pregnancy tests, pregnancy symptoms, chances of pregnancy ?

The last period cycle i had was february the 20th of this year. It is now May the 7th and i still havent had my period. when i missed the first month, i took a pregnancy test the next day & the result was negative. I took another test two weeks later and it still came up negative. I havent taken another test since then and when i went to the doctors he said to wait and take another test. I have had ALL the symptons of pregnancy.. Help? Advice??
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012