Missed periods due to stress, got a heavy flow with abdominal pain and back pain. Suggestion?

I haven t had my period since December but I ve been under a lot of stress so that s what I thought it could be. Well last weekend I got it but It came and went and was very light. Then on Tuesday I got it full force with dark red blood clots the size of eggs or a golf ball. That lasted until just yesterday when it is now just bright red blood and is now accompanied by lower left abdominal pain that has been keeping me up at night and back pain please help
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013