Missed periods after unprotected sex. Negative pregnancy test. Prescribed Deviry. Is it useful to get periods?

iam 25 years old my last period date was 29th june,and i had intercourse on 7th &8th july.but on 29th july i missed my periods.i hv done preg urine test for 3 times,it gets has prescribed me Deviry 10 mg,is it useful to get my periods. doctor said it is becouse harmonal has given me urine test,CBC test,T3T4 Tsh test,and USG Pelvic test.i dont want to be pregnant.can i get period by this tablet.i dont want tell doctor about my mistake of intercourse.please help me out. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012