Missed periods after 2 months of delivery, no onset with Primolut. What should be done?

Hi, I am 33 years of age and had my second baby on June 10,2012. After delivery i had my periods in the month of August and September regularly and now in october in am missing my period again. To get my periods i have taken Primolut tab (10 mg) 2 tablets in a day and still not getting my periods? I want my periods back and hence need your help and advice? Suggest me any other tablet that can help me get my periods?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012