Missed periods. Pregnancy test done. Taken Ovral-G, Mephrate, Primolut. History of cyst, PCOD treatment. Reason?

Hi I am 37 Yrs old & I was diagonised with Cyst in Jun 2011 I was given treatment & then again while scaning I was diagnosied with PCOD after giving treatment for that as I had irregular periods I was given medication for that which included ovral -G I was having the periods on the correct date with Ovral-G then I was given mephrate where I after a month i.e having got my periods on April 4th 2012 I am yet to get periods. I took the pregnancy test which is negative both Urine & Blood test was taken .Since I did notget my periods I was given primolut for 2 days starting from 15th may 2012. I am yet to get the periods till date.i am literally worried ..Could you pls suggest what could be the reason & whom shouldi consult further. Currently am conculting an Gynec only
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012