Missed periods. Diagnosed with hypothyroid. History of PCOS. Reason for delay in periods?

Hi I was diagonised with PCOS 10 yrs back. But I rectified it by excercise & diet. I got married & got 1 kid. Now after 4 yrs of delivery I started suddenly with scanty periods for 3 months and didn t get periods for 2 months. I checked with my gynaec she asked me to consume duphaston 10 mg for 5 days. In meanwhile I was also diagonised with hypothyroid so the physician prescribed me Eltroxin 50 mcg. I have consumed all the prescribtion as said but still I am not getting my periods and my lower abdomen is feeling heavy??? Plzz ans
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012