Missed period with watery discharge. HPT negative. Pregnant or ovarian cyst?

Hi there, I am having concerns and think I might be pregnant or possibly an ovarian cyst or worse. I am in a monogamous relationship although I know that is no guarantee. We are trying to conceive so we are having unprotected sex. I have not had a period since Dec 14 (approx). My periods are not regular they are sometimes early or a late. December was an early month for me, I remember that in November I had my period during Thanksgiving and it was fairly light. In December it came early because it was done before the 20th. I do not track them I just remember because of the holidays. I have not completely missed a period since I was 14. I am 28 years old and have no children. I was treated for Chlamydia in late 2008 and have had yeast infections before as well. None of these symptoms I have currently were like the ones I had before. My symptoms are the missed period. I had horrible stomach pains and diarrhea in January when my period was due. A week before the pain I thought I was PMS-ing with sore breasts, bloating and constipation, but my period never came. I have a lot of watery discharge. I treated myself with OTC yeast infection medicine about 2 weeks ago and a few days later, after sex, I noticed a lot of little white clumps on my fiancees penis. I do not have any itching or yeasty smell. My discharge does smell like sweat though... not foul but not normal for me. I am gassy, more so in the last few weeks. I have had heart burn a few times last week. I have gained a lot of weight this year, especially in the last 6 months. I have a lot of stretch marks on my belly, breasts and underarms. My stomach sticks out like I am pregnant, and it hard at the top of my abdomen especially after eating… the middle and bottom are soft squishy just like regular fat. I have gone up in pant size from 12 to 16 (currently too tight) in the last few months. My diet is bad & lifestyle is sedetary but lately (last 3 months) it has been better ie less fast food and eating at night.... I can t see my doctor till next week. I am so stressed about it and don t want to make it worse just in case I am pregnant. I have read stories that women have not tested positive till 6-8 weeks. Since my mentstrual cycle is abnormal I don’t know when to really start counting… Another symptom is that I am extremely tired lately, I just started a 2nd job at nights (computer work at home) so I don’t know if these are a result of my stress and weight gain or pregnancy. I have taken a total of 9 HPT test so far, the last one was tonight at 6pm. Basically, I don’t want to waste my time at the Dr.s, I want to know if I need to ask certain questions or request certain tests. I read a lot of horror stories when women see their doctors they are told to take a pee pregnancy test and sent home to find out their really were pregnant weeks later. I have purposely put off seeing a doctor to see if my period would start this week. Since it hasn t my stress level is high. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Lauren
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013