Missed period, severe cramps, pregnancy test negative. Possible reason for missed period?

Hi, I was expecting my periods on 13th Dec. But i missed it. I have been having severe cramps since 13th. Have tested for pregnancy using home kit twice, both gave negative results. Got an ultrasound Scan, everything is normal. Urine test all normal. The cramps are unbearable i have it since the day i was due to start bleeding. History: Had Intestinal infection previous month. I was given anti-biotics and also antidepression tablet(Anxit Plus). Please advice Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012