Missed period, nausea, tender breasts and dizziness. Pregnancy tests negative. What is wrong?

Ive missed my period and I'm going on month #2. Out of all the years I've been getting my period, I've NEVER missed my period. I'm having all the classic symptoms such as nausea, tender breasts, dizziness and the list goes on. I've taken 3 hpt and all were negative. I've also had blood and urine test and I've also had an ultrasound done all were negative as well. Lately I haven't been feeling like myself. I'm starting to freak out a little because I've never gone through anything like this before. I just want to know what's going on.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013